OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
At Oasis Car Solutions we pride ourselves on not only making sure our customers find the right car, but we focus on making sure our customers also obtain the best finance package suitable to their needs.
We have various low rate finance options available and can arrange your finance in house to ensure your car buying process goes as smoothly as possible.
Our Finance Packages include:
UP TO 60 MONTHS
UP TO 48 MONTHS
UP TO 48 MONTHS
With many years experience in arranging car finance deals working alongside our finance partners, we believe we have vast knowledge and will not leave no stone unturned in finding the best possible outcome for your car finance.
We want our customers to focus on the car, while we focus on creating the perfect finance deal.
From our fast response times to our expert advice, we believe our service is the best.
Learn about PCP & HP below
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)With a personal contract purchase you pay an agreed amount each month, then at the end of the contract you have a choice; to pay a sum to purchase the vehicle (known as a “balloon payment” which is a large final payment), return the vehicle or terminate the agreement and take out a new PCP agreement for a new vehicle.
- You have the option to take ownership of the vehicle at the end of the contract
- The final purchase price will be agreed at the start of the arrangement
- A low initial payment, normally 10% of the vehicle’s value
- First year’s road tax is included
- Lower monthly payments than you would have to meet with hire purchase, as you will only be covering the cost of the vehicle’s estimated depreciation – not its full value
- You will have to make a decision at the end of the contract as to whether you wish to sell the vehicle, keep it or return it.
- If you damage the vehicle, you may incur a charge (any damage not covered in the fair wear and tear guide)
- If you exceed the agreed mileage you will incur an extra charge
Need more information?contact us
A hire purchase (HP) plan is a very popular and flexible way for people to acquire the vehicle they want immediately and to take ownership of it once the value has been fully repaid. Hire purchase is similar to a bank loan that is secured against the value of the car, as ownership of the vehicle is assumed once the repayments have been completed.
How hire purchase works A deposit payment is agreed – typically 10% of the monthly payment – and repayments will be calculated based on this figure, the value of the vehicle, and the length of the repayment term. Once all the repayments have been completed, you will become the legal owner of the vehicle.
- There’s no contractual mileage restrictions or charges for damage
- There’s no large upfront investment, the deposit is usually around 10% of the purchase price and the cost is spread over a period of time and paid by fixed monthly instalments that will not increase – even if bank interest rates rise
- You can save money by paying off your unpaid instalments early
- You own the vehicle once your final instalment has been paid
- The loan is secured against the vehicle: The vehicle can be repossessed if payments are not kept up
- If you miss payments, this can negatively affect your credit rating
- The finance company are the legal owners of the vehicle until the agreement is paid in full
- Repayments will include interest charges, and the car will overall cost more than a cash purchase
- The rate of interest will reflect the level of risk to the lender. Previous poor credit will represent higher risk and a higher rate will be charged